April 16, 2019
So this article notification popped up on our phones from the New York times the other day…
A few points:
- “Partly alive” has got to win for the best euphamism of the year to date
- Also… umm, that’s called a zombie my friends.
- You made zombies.
- Zombie pigs actually.
- Your scientists were so preoccupied with whether or not they could they never stopped to ask if they should.
- No scientists. No, you should not have invented zombie pigs.
- Based on what happened last time, this is not going to end well.1
Why yes, we do have truly excellent cinematic taste, thank you. ↩